Can't wait for 2009 to finish

Yep, that's right. I've had enough of 2009...Ok, I can't complain...Antarctica (or should I say, subantarctic islands) and Ushuaia...but that was pretty much it! Ok, there was Rio and Espírito Santo too...

After coming back in January, very few weekends of climbing. Weekend climbing/hiking trips were at a premium...I finally managed to go to Rio...just to have Ademir fall over and sprain his ankle...back to the touristy area...


Then, it seems like all of my friends decided to get married this year. I think I attended at least 5 weddings this year, and that's because I couldn't attend the last one...Why is that that people get married anyway?? And what's worse...let's get married in a far away town, so that people will have to travel 6 hours and spend the weekend.

Don't take me wrong...I love my friends and surely they are happily married for ever, but I just couldn't take weddings anymore!!

That was in the first semester of the year. Then came the second! If I thought the first was bad enough, I didn't have a clue of what was about to come...

First, coming back from Ushuaia, I got the flu...everything led to the Swine Flu, but I found out it wasn't...hmm...one week away from everyone, just in case. As a consequence of the flu, I had to postpone my knee surgery for one week.

Ok, knee fixed! Crutches, but ready for physiotherapy...My happiness didn't last long...3 days later, I was diagnosed with a thrombosis and was taken to hospital... and kept there! A loooong night in hospital, which I believe was even longer for my mom, who sat there and kept me company not only that night, but the following 6 days I had to stay in hospital. The hospital was actually pretty good and I was very well taken care of. (actually, I'd like to thank my friend Sueli who I believed saved my life. I am extremely thankful to her for giving me such close assistance, even though I wasn't even her patient.)

After this forced holiday in the hospital, getting 2 injections a day, plus all the other pills they shoved down my throat, I finally was allowed to go back home and rest. As soon as that happened, killing cramps and migranes. And no medicine to kill the pain! Ok, I thought, ENOUGH!!

Nope, not enough...blood samples to check my IRN (clotting test, which has to be between 2 and 3 for patients with thrombosis)...down to 1.67...more pills and more blood samples....no salad, or beets, nor brocolli or cauli flower...no scroggin either! And what's worse.....................NO BEER!!

Then, when you think things are getting better...another flu! And more cramps and migraines!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....but I will survive....

What I don't know if I'll be able to survive is the traffic I face every day, coming and going to the physiotherapy....if I don't get shot by the end of these 60 days, or if I don't have a nervous break down....then I can consider myself a heroin!

That 2009 finishes soon...


2009 - Não vejo a hora desse ano acabar!!

Ok, não posso reclamar tanto, afinal, só em 2009 já estive na Antarctica e no Ushuaia, fora viagens pro Rio e Espírito Santo. Mas também não vou dizer que foi o melhor ano...

No 1o. semestre o que eu mais vi foi gente casando. Tudo bem, adoro ir a casamentos...mas tantos assim no mesmo ano?? E pra melhorar, todos no interior e no sábado?? Não me entendam mal, eu amo meus amigos que casaram e espero que eles sejam muito felizes....mas....juro que quase enlouqueci de tantos casamentos e tão poucas escaladas...é...acho que tô ficando cada vez mais estranha mesmo...

Bom, isso foi o primeiro semestre. Mas se eu já estava achando o primeiro ruim, eu nem imaginava o que estava por vir no 2o.

Voltando do Ushuaia, fui pega pela gripe. Com aquela noia da gripe A e tendo retornado da Argentina recentemente, tudo indicava que a minha também era a A. Alguns dias de isolamento e descobri que não era, mas fiquei isolada só por precaução. Nessas, tive que adiar minha cirurgia do joelho (Ligamento Cruzado Anterior e menisco, resultado de um jogo de futebol 15 anos atrás).

Tudo bem. Joelho consertado e já de volta ao trabalho e fisio iniciada, minha vida começava a voltar ao normal. Mas minha alegria durou pouco. 3 dias depois, após a fisio, fui alertada para uma possível trombose e encaminhada ao hospital. Lá fiquei e, depois de uma longa noite (mais longa ainda para minha mãe, que me acompanhou), fui transferida para um outro hospital do qual nunca tinha ouvido falar (um tal de SEPACO). Fiquei desesperada ao ouvir que teria que ficar lá ao menos alguns dias. Esses alguns dias se transformaram em 6, dos quais fiquei 4 sem sair da cama com o pé pra cima. Acabou que descobri que o SEPACO é um ótimo hospital e fui muito bem tratada por um time impecável de médicos e enfermeiras durante os 6 dias que lá fiquei. Mas dei a sorte de ter como amiga a Sueli, mulher do meu querido Chico, que mesmo não sendo minha médica, me acompanhou de perto e foi quem mais me deu informações. Não tenho como agradecer a força que ela me deu.

Ok, depois dessas férias forçadas no hospital, tomando 2 injeções na barriga por dia e as milhões de pílulas que me enfiavam goela abaixo, finalmente pude voltar pra casa e descansar. Ahh, finalmente...agora tudo vai melhorar...claro que não...logo que cheguei em casa...cólicas e enxaquecas, sem direito a nenhum remedinho pra aliviar a dor...OK, já deu!!

Já deu nada...pra controlar, exames de sangue que deveriam ser quinzenais, tiveram que ser feitos em períodos mais curtos já que o IRN que tinha que estar entre 2 e 3, ficou em 1,67. Mais pílulas e mais exames, sem contar os sem verduras, sem beterrabas, sem chá verde, sem castanhas e sem fígado (tudo bem, o último eu passo). E o que é pior...sem CERVEJA!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Agora deu!!!

Deu nada, outra gripe e mais um pouco de cólicas e enxaquecas...mas eu vou sobreviver...

Só não sei se vou sobreviver ao transito indo pra fisio! Se eu não tomar um tiro ou apanhar...ou se eu não tiver um ataque de nervos nessas 60 sessões de fisio que tenho que fazer...aí sim, serei uma heroína!!

E que o ano termine logo!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário